Think Before You Stink


Think Before You Stink illustrates the materialism of the season and the very bad gift choices some people make either out of ignorance, apathy, or manipulation. As a very small child, buying Christmas gifts for parents and grandparents who seemed to have everything was a challenge. Maybe it was the overabundance of advertising or maybe I knew it was fashionable for the women in my life to stink like French whores, but my constant go-to purchase perhaps inspired by my father since he was paying for it, was cheap perfume. It came in a pretty box and I thought it appropriate at the time. I don't ever remember my mother or grandmother wearing the perfume let alone opening the box, so I'm sure it ended up in a closet. Now that I am chemically sensitive and perfumes or colognes are toxic and poisonous, I look back on my childhood and wonder who instilled in me the gift of bad gift giving?

Size: 4 x 5 1/2, bound


front cover

inside

back cover